Azusa Pacific University (APU) is accredited by the .
APU has 13 professional accreditations (PDF), which are listed below:
- The School of Business and Management is accredited by the .
- The School of Music programs are accredited by the .
- The School of Nursing programs are accredited by the and the .
- Azusa Pacific Seminary programs are accredited by the .
- The Art and Design programs are accredited by the .
- The Doctor of Physical Therapy program is accredited by the .
- The Master of Science in Athletic Training program is accredited by the .
- The Doctor of Psychology program is accredited by the .
- The School Psychology program is accredited by the .
- The Social Work programs are accredited by the .
- The Teacher Education programs are accredited by the and the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), which is transitioning to the .
The American Language and Culture Institute (ALCI) is a member of the .
一道本不卡免费高清Azusa Pacific University is approved for the training of veterans under the Veterans’ Bill of Rights. The university is listed with the United States Department of Justice for training of students from foreign countries.
Institutional membership and accreditation documents are available in the Office of the Provost.
The transferability of credits earned at Azusa Pacific University is at the discretion of the receiving college, university, or other educational institution. Students considering transferring to any institution should not assume that credits earned in any program of study at Azusa Pacific University will be accepted by the receiving institution. Similarly, the ability of a degree, certificate, diploma, or other academic credential earned at Azusa Pacific University to satisfy an admission requirement of another institution is at the discretion of the receiving institution. Accreditation does not guarantee credentials or credits earned at Azusa Pacific University will be accepted by or transferred to another institution. To minimize the risk of having to repeat coursework, students should contact the receiving institution in advance for evaluation and determination of transferability of credits and/or acceptability of degrees, diplomas, or certificates earned.
Azusa Pacific University secured a place in the most prestigious category of U.S. News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges 2017 rankings, placing at No. 183 in Tier One of the National Universities category. In addition, named APU as 1 of 124 institutions in the 2017 Best Colleges in the West, ranked APU among the best schools in the nation for 2017, and G.I. Jobs named APU a Military Friendly School for 2017, placing APU among the top 15 percent of schools in the country helping military students reach their education dreams.